MAY WE PRAY FOR YOU
Many of us have needs that can only be answered through the power of prayer. Our prayer partners are compassionate toward the needs of others. Our partners are also passionate in their belief that Jesus deeply cares for each of us. He desires to guide us in every aspect of our lives. We realize that when you share about an area in your life that requires prayer, you have exhibited trust in us as individuals and as an organization to share your burden.
WE PRAY OVER EVERY REQUEST
Only Jesus said: I will never leave you nor forsake you. Jesus is only a prayer away. He is always ready and willing to accept us, forgive us and love us. His arms are always ready to welcome us back into the family of Christians.
HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED THAT TYPE OF LOVE?
PEOPLE NEED THE LORD…
People everywhere -- rich or poor, young or old -- need the Lord
No matter what you did
No matter when you did it
No matter how often you did it
Jesus Christ says again and again:
I will always love you.
I will always be there for you.
I will always forgive you.
I will always believe in you.
We can help you know Him personally. Our prayer ministry exists to help you “to know” God & “to grow” Closer to God. Our online prayer ministry allows us to pray for you and you to pray for us. Prayer is simply a conversation between Christ-followers communicating with God by speaking & listening. Prayer is the means by which we bring our requests and needs to God.
- If you were a parent would you give up your child so your financial debt would be cleared?
- What if a serial killer or a terrorist agreed not to harm anyone else in your family, if you only child was allowed to be tortured then be brutally killed?
- What if every evil thought, cruel word, sinful action you or I ever did would be forgiven, forever? Would you then allow your child’s life to be exchanged for your own? What if he or she was only a small, loving, innocent infant?
Yet God chose His own son to be a substitute for our (your & my ) sinful lives.
WE ARE PRAYING FOR CHANGED LIVES
- Would you like your life to be changed?
- Would you like a fresh start?
- Would you like all of your past sins to be forgiven?
Talking to God (which is simply praying) encompasses no barriers or limitations. Every believer regardless of age, nationality, race or gender can pray to God anywhere, at any time, for anything.
When we pray with a sincere and genuine attitude of repentance, sincerely seeking God’s direction and strength to help us through our difficulties, our struggles & our setbacks the following often occurs:
- Attitudes change
- Circumstances improve
- Our brokenness & bitterness eventually turns into wholeness & gratitude
- Damaged lives begin to heal
- The impossible becomes possible
To Submit Your Prayer Request, Click the Link Above!