WHERE YOU HEADED, BUDDY?
A more appropriate question might be…
WHERE ARE YOU HEADED IN YOUR LIFE?
Where are you headed in your career? How about your marriage? How are things going at home with the wife and kids? Where are you headed in your relationship with God? Are you heading in the right direction? Are you moving along, gaining ground or just seem to be going faster and not sure once you get there that is where you really wanted to go?
Would you like to know if you’re headed in the right direction? We often believe we've responded because of a raise or the purchase of a new home or car. Because someone we admire or respect said you had arrived or you checked all the boxes correctly on your horoscope or had recently read an article in a popular contemporary magazine about success and your score was sizzling. During a sleepless night deep down in your gut, we realize how we are currently living and the direction we are headed in is not the right way in God's eyes.. The peace, purpose, joy, and fulfillment you are daily experiencing is what you have been looking for all your life. If you don't have the above, wouldn’t you like too?
That is not to say there won’t be some bumpy roads and detours throughout everyone's life because even Christ went through some very difficult and challenging times. Just like you. We all struggle, we all make mistakes. We all get discouraged at times but the difference is we know we are headed. That is in in the right direction. As a ministry, we sincerely want to help other seekers find the right road. Why? Because someone cared enough about me and every one of our staff members to listen and then help each of us find the right road to take. We want to return the favor by helping you.
We'd be glad to help you get back on the right road again, just drop us a note or call us.
HOW TO GET HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
If you've traveled anywhere in the civilized world, then you are probably familiar with a device called a GPS. It stands for Global Positioning System. It is a radio navigation system that allows land, sea, and airborne users to determine their exact location, velocity, and time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world.
Although scientifically amazing, God invented something much more effective millions of years ago, he called it prayer. Our ministry’s desire is to help each of you to discover & fulfill God's will for your life. We truly believe the path to discovery begins & ends in prayer.
LIFE CAN BE HARD AT TIMES
I'd like to think that in the passing years I have matured but according to my wife and 3 daughters (Just kidding, Gilmore Girls), I have just grown old and not up.
If there is one thing I have learned over the years it is this:
- No matter how talented or gifted an individual is.
- No matter how attractive they are.
- No matter how wealthy they are.
- No matter what they have impeccable character.
- No matter how hard working and ambitious they are.
- No one can make it in life solely by themselves!
Sooner or later each of us will need help in life whether it is advice, emotional support, encouragement, financial assistance, physical help and most importantly God’s love, assistance, guidance & protection through prayer. Everybody, at some time, somewhere will have a problem that is bigger than they can handle by themselves!
- We’d like to be that somebody for you; whenever & wherever you need someone to listen or pray for you. Please feel free to call or drop us a note.
In Our Praying Ministry Section – We Teach & Train on Prayer!
In Our Prayers the Section, where you are presently at – We Pray!
- 1) We pray for you & others
- 2) We ask you & others to pray for us
Praying for You & Others
We offer you three uniquely different ways to pray for our ministry and other believers around the globe. They are –
Our monthly Prayer Alert Newsletter keeps you abreast of what is happening.
Become a Prayer Partner from the comfort of your home, when walking, traveling across town, or whatever time & location suits you best.
We are desirous to start an international prayer ministry as we currently have several thousand believers from around the world who desire us to assist them in their ministry. This ministry will be called "Meet You at the Wall"
Please Pray for Tommy, Our Team & Our Ministry
Pray without a desire to be seen
- And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you, they have their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you. (Matthew 6:5-6)
Reconcile with others before praying
- If you are offering your gift at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar and go; first, be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. (Matthew 5:23-24)
Pray before any important decision
- In these days he went out into the hills to pray, and all night he continued in prayer to God. And when it was day, he called his disciples and chose from them twelve, whom he named apostles. (Luke 6:12-13)
Do not pray with empty phrases
- And in praying do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard for their many words. (Matthew 6:7)
Be bold and believe God will answer your prayer
- Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you receive it, and you will. (Mark 11:24)