OUR SPEAKING MINISTRY
Our Mission is God's Vision
You are to go into the entire world and preach the Good News to everyone, everywhere. Mark 16:15 (TLB)
WHAT OTHERS SAY
- Professor Dean Borgman & his lovely wife Gail reside in the charming seaport of Rockport, Ma. He recently retired from Gordon- Conwell Theological Seminary (Hamilton, Ma.) where he was the Charles E. Culpeper Professor of Youth Ministries at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and Director of Culture and Youth Studies. At the 2013 National Youth Workers Convention in Nashville, Dean Borgman was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award by Youth Specialties.
- Tommy Scott Gilmore is a man with vision and passion, an evangelistic speaker with power and persuasion, sincerity and sensitivity.
- Ms.Cindy Dorman was a former high school cheerleader from A.C.Reynolds in Asheville, N.C. An advertising & marketing major and a graduate of UNC – Asheville. She is now the Advertising Sales Director of Lake Norman Publications of Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Tommy’s gifts of spreading the word of God are immeasurable. He is a gifted pastor who loves the Lord and knows how to spread that love with all whom he encounters. He is a wonderful teacher as well.
At that time a Jew named Apollos, who had been born in Alexandria, came to Ephesus. He was an eloquent speaker and had a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures. He had been instructed in the way of the Lord, and with great enthusiasm, he proclaimed and taught correctly the facts about Jesus.
- Albert was selected to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Hall of Champions. He is considered by many as one of the greatest athletes in UNC illustrious history, lettering in the four varsity sports of football, basketball, baseball & track.
I have had the privilege of knowing Tommy Scott Gilmore since the beginning of my days with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) and have been keeping up with him since. It would take me forever to actually write everything I would like to talk to you about Tommy. Give me a call and I will tell you all about him.
Tommy was once asked two questions by a group of students. The first was what skill would you desire if your particular talent was considered truly outstanding? The second was similar. What profession would you choose and how would you utilize that skill in that particular profession?
Without even a moment of hesitation, Tommy responded, "To be a gifted communicator of God's message!" Specifically to impact other's lives as a speaker or writer. Just think about it. A communicator reaches into a dictionary and or a thesaurus and grabs a handful of words. These words were initially just a bunch of vowels and consonants that can form countless words. The Christian speaker then prays that God will speak through him or her to everyone listening to their message.
Here is the unbelievable part. Their words then have the capability to not only change lives but to impact generations for years to come. That sequence of events is in my eyes the most remarkable miracle a man or woman can perform in their lifetime.
God has greatly blessed me through the years as I have shared the life-changing message of the Gospel with numerous individuals at these types of events...
NOTE: When clicking on the below links make sure you have a PDF Viewer to view these below.
I would be honored to be used by God to speak to your group with such a message. You may reach me at either 828-318-9825 or at email@example.com
*THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY BEING REVAMPED AND IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, NEW CONTENT IS BEING ADDED, THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.*