IMPORTANT DONOR INFORMATION
We have begun the arduous process of filing for 501-C non-profit status.
Until we obtain 501-C status, we will not be able to offer you a tax credit.
In some ways, we see this delay as a blessing as initial contributions primarily will be are given because donors believe in the who's, what's, when's, where's & how's of our ministry.
Although initial donors won't be receiving any Tax Credit at this time obviously we'd be very, very grateful for your support ( not only financially but also your belief in us and your prayers.
There are two ways you may make a donation
- By Pay Pal -You may donate to our ministry through Pay Pal.
- By Check - You may mail us a check to the address below.
Changing Lives Ministry
11 Bevlyn Drive
Asheville, NC 28803
There Are Four Suggested Ways You Can Support CLM Financially:
- As a Monthly Supporter - by sending a monthly financial gift. , This choice would allow us to move forward in the quickest & most expedient way. It would also allow me to drop two of my three part-time jobs. It would also allow our ministry team ample time to build a solid donor base. One based on a strong reputation of integrity, efficiency and on the reliance on the Holy Spirit's guidance.
- As a Kickoff Supporter - by sending a one-time designated financial gift for a newly launched special project.
- As a Program Supporter - by assisting us by increasing our ministry's effectiveness and spiritual impact by underwriting a specific project. Examples would include scholarships for a mission trip, underwriting a workshop for a church with limited financial resources incapable of participating and/or providing a conference scholarship for a pastor of a small church with insufficient funds, etc.
- As a Ministry Multiplier - by assisting our ministry by adding us to your church budget. This is a very effective way to maximize your contribution and church's influence.